FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Fly Emirates to Dubai and enjoy free tickets to the Museum of the Future, one of Dubai’s most famous landmarks
Journey through possible futures at one of the city’s biggest new attractions with this incredible offer on all bookings made until 2 October 2022
Lusaka, Zambia, 19 September 2022 – Emirates, the world’s largest international airline, has launched an exciting new offer for holidaymakers planning a trip to Dubai between 22 September and 8 December 2022. From today, all Emirates customers can now enjoy a complimentary ticket to the Museum of the Future – one of the city’s most famous landmarks.
Starting today, this special offer is valid for all tickets to Dubai purchased using code MFUTURE until 2 October 2022. The offer is available on bookings made on emirates.com, Emirates Call centre or via participating travel agents, for travel from 22 September 2022 until 8 December 2022 in any cabin class.* You can also take home more souvenirs from your trip with one extra piece of baggage allowance on your return journey from Dubai.**
The complimentary ticket to The Museum of the Future entitles travellers to one admission during the working hours of the museum and must be booked on museumofthefuture.ae against a redemption code sent by Emirates prior to the planned visit and used latest by 15 December 2022.*
The Museum of the Future is the star attraction everyone’s talking about in Dubai, and are welcoming all ages to see, touch and shape our shared future. Inside an incredible building that’s been dubbed one of the most beautiful in the world, you can explore the future 50 years from now in an incredibly immersive and sensory experience.
Fly into space, explore the wonders of nature, and get closer to the technology that will change the way we live. Kids will love being Future Heroes and taking on challenge missions to create a brighter tomorrow.
Explore more of Dubai with Emirates
Emirates has safely restarted operations to more than 130 destinations, across six continents and currently operates daily flights from Lusaka via Harare to Dubai.
Whether seeking a city break, a beach getaway, a relaxing retreat, a unique desert experience, or a stopover, there is something for every traveller when visiting Dubai. From sun-soaked beaches and heritage activities to world class hospitality and leisure facilities, Dubai offers a variety of world-class experiences.
- Dubai Experience: Customers can now browse, create and book their own customised itineraries including flights, hotel stay, visits to key attractions, and other dining and leisure experiences in Dubai and the UAE, through Emirates’ Dubai Experience platform, and enjoy even more unique benefits.
- Skywards partners: Members of Emirates’ award-winning loyalty programme, Skywards, can earn Miles on everyday spends at retail outlets in the UAE, and redeem these Miles for reward tickets, upgrades, as well as tickets for concerts and sports events. Learn more about Emirates Skywards here: https://www.emirates.com/zm/english/skywards/.
For more information, visit emirates.com. Tickets can be purchased on emirates.com, Emirates Sales Office, via travel agents or through online travel agents.
*Terms and conditions applied. For the full list of conditions, please visit: https://www.emirates.com/zm/english/special-offers/your-free-tickets-to-museum-of-the-future
- Requests for this special offer must be made at least 96 hours prior to arrival.
- Within 96 hours of purchasing an Eligible Flight, you will receive directly from Emirates for Eligible flights purchased on emirates.com or via a travel agent an email confirmation containing unique redemption code(s) for Museum of the Future.
- Complimentary Museum of the Future tickets must be booked on museumofthefuture.ae against a redemption code sent by Emirates prior to the planned visit and used latest by 15 December 2022. The redemption code(s) is valid for one time use on museumofthefuture.ae and once booked/redeemed against the code no changes are possible.
- Single use codes provided are valid for all dates and timings until the 15th of December 2022 and subject to availability at the time of booking.
- There’s one free ticket for every passenger in your booking.
- There are no codes for children under the age of three as they can already enter the museum for free. Just book their tickets on the website together with the complimentary adult tickets.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
** Passengers originating from Emirates online points in Africa (except South Africa and Sudan) can take advantage of an additional baggage allowance: 1 extra piece. The additional baggage allowance is applicable only on the return tickets to Dubai for return leg. It will be automatically updated on the ticket.
The Emirates story started in 1985 when we launched operations with just two aircraft. Today, we fly the world’s biggest fleets of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, offering our customers the comforts of the latest and most efficient wide-body aircraft in the skies.
We inspire travelers around the world with our growing network of worldwide destinations, industry leading inflight entertainment, regionally inspired cuisine, and world-class service.
For more information see www.emirates.com/zm
For media inquiries, please contact:
Gillian Langmead; Langmead & Baker Ltd
Cell: +260 (979) 060705;
Or visit http://www.theemiratesgroup.com/english/media-kit/media-kit.aspx